Honeybutter Home Baking Kits
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Honeybutter Home Baking Kits make it easy to enjoy your favourite classic recipes, fresh from your own oven. With easy-to-follow recipes, and perfectly measured ingredients, now anyone can enjoy the taste of Honeybutter, at home!
If you’ve purchased a Home Baking Kit and are looking for a more in depth guide on how to use it, you’ve come to the right place! Below you with find a step-by-step guide on how to use your Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking Kit.
In your kit you will find:
- Recipe card
- “Just Add” tag
- Flour mix
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Mixing bowls
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or silicone baking mat
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 0.5 cup Unsalted butter
Please note, all recipes can be easily accomplished by hand. However, if you own an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, feel free to use it for effortless mixing. Stand mixers should be used with the paddle attachment.
- In a small bowl, melt butter in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Alternatively, melt butter in a 300℉ oven
- Add the melted butter, along with both the white and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk well
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla. Add this to your butter/sugar mixture and whisk well until fully incorporated
- Add flour mix, and stir well with a spatula until fully incorporated
- Cover your cookie dough with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for one hour
- Preheat your oven to 325℉
- Roll dough into balls and place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are golden and the middle looks set
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring from baking sheet
We want to see your creations! Don’t forget to tag @honeybutter.desserts on Instagram, and use #BakeWithHoneybutter # EleganceIsForDessert
Watch our quick video tutorial below!