Honeybutter Home Baking Kits
CLASSIC Chocolate BROWNIES
Honeybutter Home Baking Kits make it easy to enjoy your favourite classic recipes, fresh from your own oven. With easy-to-follow recipes, and perfectly measured ingredients, now anyone can enjoy the taste of Honeybutter, at home!
If you’ve purchased a Home Baking Kit and you’re looking for a more in depth guide on how to use it, you’ve come to the right place! Below you with find a step-by-step guide on how to use your Classic Chocolate Brownie Baking Kit.
In your kit you will find:
- Recipe card
- “Just Add” tag
- Flour mix
- Brown sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Mixing bowls
- 9x9 Baking pan
- Parchment paper
- 3 Eggs
- 0.5 cup Unsalted butter
Please note, all recipes can be easily accomplished by hand. However, if you own an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, feel free to use it for effortless mixing. Stand mixers should be used with the paddle attachment.
- Preheat your oven to 350℉
- Melt butter with chocolate over a double boiler. You can make a double boiler by placing a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan, filled with only a few inches of water. You want to ensure that the water IS NOT touching the bottom of the bowl. Turn your heat on medium to medium/high to complete this step, stirring occasionally
- Once the chocolate and butter are fully melted, whisk in the cocoa powder. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla. Add your cooled chocolate mixture, and whisk well
- Add flour mix and stir with a spatula until fully incorporated
- Cut two parchment strips and use these to line your baking sheet, leaving tabs over each end for easy removal. Grease, and then transfer brownie batter to prepared baking pan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Allow to cool before transferring from baking pan and slicing
We want to see your creations! Don’t forget to tag @honeybutter.desserts on Instagram, and use #BakeWithHoneybutter #EleganceIsForDessert
Watch our quick video tutorial below!