Honeybutter Home Baking Kits
Oatmeal Chocolate chip Cookies
Honeybutter Home Baking Kits make it easy to enjoy your favourite classic recipes, fresh from your own oven. With easy-to-follow recipes, and perfectly measured ingredients, now anyone can enjoy the taste of Honeybutter, at home!
If you’ve purchased a Home Baking Kit and you’re looking for a more in depth guide on how to use it, you’ve come to the right place! Below you with find a step-by-step guide on how to use your Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Baking Kit.
In your kit you will find:
- Recipe card
- “Just Add” tag
- Flour mix
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Mixing bowls
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or silicone baking mat
- 1 Eggs
- 0.5 cup Unsalted butter
Please note, all recipes can be easily accomplished by hand. However, if you own an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, feel free to use it for effortless mixing. Stand mixers should be used with the paddle attachment.
- Preheat your oven to 375℉
- In a large bowl, beat butter with both the brown and white sugar
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat well until fully incorporated
- Add flour mix and sprinkle in the cinnamon. Stir with a spatula until fully incorporated
- Add the oats. Mix well until evenly distributed
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Roll dough into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are golden and the middle looks set
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring from baking sheet
We want to see your creations! Don’t forget to tag @honeybutter.desserts on Instagram, and use #BakeWithHoneybutter #EleganceIsForDessert
Watch our quick video tutorial below!